Saturday 17 November 2012

The Midas Touch

On Friday we had some beautiful light conditions. As a corny novel might say "the whole garden was suffused in glorious golden sunlight...." Since I was at home during daylight hours for a change, I made the most of the photo opportunity.

I don't have many words to write today. The pictures say everything that is necessary.

Dogwood "Midwinter Fire"

Dogwood "Midwinter Fire"

Blueberry

Blueberry

Pear "Conference"

Fern "Dryopteris Erythrosora"

Fern "Dryopteris Erythrosora"

Prunus Autumnalis "Surbhitella"

Prunus Autumnalis "Surbhitella"

I really am not looking forward to the dingy grey wet days which are bound to come soon!

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos. Truly the plants are bathed in golden light, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We are heading towards days with an almost guaranteed 14 hours of blazing hot sun, wish I could package some to brighten your grey winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss the Autumnal colour change of Britain but not November weather - not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.