Friday 19 December 2014

Feeling a bit green

Today I don't have much of a post for you. To be honest, I am not feeling well and I can't muster much energy for blogging, so today I will just show you a couple of photos of stuff in my garden.

This year's Brussels Sprouts can certainly be considered a success. We have had a lot of meals from them already, but they are far from over. There are lots more sprouts to come - and the battle against the Whitefly appears to have ended in my favour! Look how clean these leaves are:


The Purple Sprouting Broccoli is looking healthy too, with lots of flower-shoots forming. I have high hopes for a good crop in the Spring.


The "Soleil d'Or" Narcissi (from the Isles of Scilly) are just forming their first buds. This pot is one destined to be slotted into another pot sunk into the ground by the front door. It's not ready to go there yet, because it is a very exposed site, but when the first signs of Spring appear I will move it into place.


Hopefully I will feel a bit more like blogging tomorrow, and I hope to "see" you then...

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon. Those narcissi look as though they're going to be early bloomers, no sign of mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you feel better soon. Martyn hasn't been well either so no doubt my turn will come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better soon... take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.